1. I have submitted only abstract and when should I submit Full Paper Now? Can I change the name of the author or paper title after I submit the paper? Can I change the title and author's name in the draft conference program?
You can submit full paper before the submission deadline. You can make changes with the approval of organizing committee before the publication of final manuscript.
2. Who would be the speakers?
1. Professor Dr. Danture Wickramasinghe (University of Glasgow, UK)
2. Professor Kamran Ahmed (La Trobe Business School, Australia)
3. Professor Gabriel A Moens (Curtin University, Australia)
4. Professor. Bjoren Willy Aamo (University of Norland, Norway)
5. Professor Dr. Nadir Ali Kolachi (SKYLINE University UAE)
3. Where can I find instructions for paper composition?
The Instruction and Paper Template can be found in the Author Guideline.
4. Can I use my paper in some other conference at same time?
No, Papers should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other conference or publication at the same time.
5. Is there any page length limit for journal/conference papers?
Yes. Pages limit vary publisher to publisher, Organizing committee advice to prepare full paper between 10 to 12 pages (including reference and figures) in length. Extended abstract must contain (200 250 words).
6. What if my paper exceed from 15 pages?
If the length exceeds from 10 to 12 pages, the authors are required to pay a publication fees of USD 20 for International and Local authors RM 40 for each additional page.
7. What format is required for the submission of paper?
Abstracts/full Papers must be in doc/docx format and submitted electronically or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. What are the criteria of selection of conference papers for journal publication?
Conference would accept all types of papers with innovative ideas and recognized as outstanding papers among the review committee. All accepted full Papers will be published in the special issue of either any of the following ISI/Scopus/A-category indexed journals.
9. Should I stay at the conference hotel?
It is highly recommended for your convenience, but not necessary. For other accommodation options, you are free to search hotel booking websites.
10. Where is the conference proceedings/journal articles indexed in?
All accepted papers will be published in the special issue of the Journals indexed in Thomson Returns, Elsevier, EBSCO HOST, DOAJ and SOPOUS. For more details please visit Publication Opportunity.
11. What kind of technical equipment is provided for paper presentation at the conference?
-LCD Data Projector
-USB Flash Drive - Memory
-PowerPoint Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
-PowerPoint Presentation/Acrobat Reader Software
12. What is the length of Oral Paper Presentation?
Each Technical Presentation is 10-15 Minutes including Discussions.
13. Is there a Poster Paper Presentation Session?
Yes, the poster papers are included in the poster presentation sessions and the special issue of publication.
14. Is there E-session Presentation facility available?
Yes, International authors are allowed to present their paper through SKYPE and the visual session paper will also be included in the special issue of publication.
15. Do you arrange accommodation and traveling services for the conference participants?
No, Conference delegates should arrange their accommodation and travelling schedule. For guidance please visit Accommodation
16. Can you arrange any city tour or sightseeing after the conference end?
Yes. City tour of Kuala Lumpur is optional in the conference package on 17th December 2014. For details please visit City Tour
17. Can you sponsor me to visit Malaysia? Can you provide me financial assistance?
No. We don't have any financial assistance at the moment, the conference registration fees is already economical that offers utmost benefit plus publication cost.
18. Can I register for a day only?
We do not allow day registration. You need to pay full registration fee but you can stay a day.
19. Can I deduct money transfer fee from the registration fee?
No. You must pay any bank transfer pay by yourself and cannot deduct any amount from the registration fee.
20. I have submitted a paper and abstract but I am not sure whether I will get funding or I am not sure whether I will be able to attend your conference. Can I ask you to accept it for another conference organized by you? What is your suggestion?
If you are not able to join the conference after your paper is accepted, you can let us know immediately or you can ask us to consider it for our next conference. If you are certain that you will not be able to come, please do not waste our and your time by sending paper or abstract. Our experience is that many authors send their papers or abstract to us just to test the acceptability of their papers or abstract. In fact, they do not intend to come to the conference (as if it is fun!) even if their papers are accepted. We request all such authors to discontinue such time-wasting practice which will be a tremendous help to us and to all conference organisers. We would appreciate your cooperation in this regard.