Purpose Of Conference
The Global Academy of Training & Research (GATR) in collaboration with the National and International Universities and Publishers such as Elsevier (UK), Inderscience (Switzerland), UPM Press (Malaysia) ,Kalasalingam University, (India) and University of Brawijaya (Indonesia) is organizing the 5th Global Conference on Business and Social Science (GCBSS).
The 5th Global Conference on Business and Social 2017 will accept the papers in the twelve thematic areas with multiple research approaches and methodologies. This includes the papers on specific management areas ranging from accounting through economics and banking to general management and marketing and the methodologies ranging from hypothetic-deductive approaches through qualitative case studies to critical theorisations. Also, conference associated journals entertain the papers with trans-disciplinary flavors, including the ones addressing the issues in the areas ranging from education through psychology to political science and culture and society, and drawing on these each other's discipline. Hence, the conference provides a platform for wide-ranging issues, which captures contemporary developments in business, management and the social sciences within which a wide range of networking opportunities can be nurtured for the advancement of future research and global collaboration. This approach is now vital in research endeavours as business, management and education practices are increasingly prone to an era of cross-fertilization through meaningful multi-disciplinary collaborations.
- Provide a platform for international relationships among the researchers involved in Business and Social Science.
- Provide publication opportunity in the associated journals with GCBSS conferences.
- Opportunity to meet with plenary speaker's the world leading thinkers and innovators in the field.
- Provide a conducive environment for the participants to share experiences in Business and Social Science fields.
- Enables triggering minds among the parties involved.
- Provide opportunities to form partnerships among research participants.
- Expanding the field of Business and the Social Science at the Global level.
- Multidisciplinary Perspectives in Social Sciences and Humanities Research (MPSSHR 2017)
- Transformation of Economics, Finance and Accounting Research (TEFAR 2017)
- Emerging Issues in Management and Marketing Research (EIMMR 2017)
- Contemporary Issues in Management Studies Research (CIMSR 2017)
- Access unique and high-quality content,
- Inter-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary character of the conference
- World class speakers and leading researchers on all aspects of Business and Social Science,
- State of the art techniques/technologies,
- Networking with academics and industrial experts.
We look forward to meet you at the 5th Global Conference on Business and Social Science. It will be a pleasure to meet you in kuala lumpur, malaysia!